TFN Community Rules and Guidelines
WHAT'S UP TEAM!
We are so thankful to have you take part in our incredible community! As we grow, we want to ensure that this group remains a safe place where we can come together to share our successes, struggles, tips, experiences, and most importantly, support for one another.
We are driven to maintain the supportive environment that we have created and to continue to provide valuable, informative content for our members. This is why we’ve created this comprehensive set of rules and guidelines for conduct within our community – and why we enforce and stick to them!!
Before making any posts, please review this page. We encourage discussions that help inspire and motivate others in relation to health and fitness, but need to ensure you STAY POSITIVE and STAY ON TOPIC.
PERMISSION TO SHAREWe're so proud of our TEAM and all the wins our members share with us, and we want to celebrate your progress with our entire community! Keep an eye on Abby’s social channels to cheer on your TEAM members.
If you’d like your testimonials or pictures to remain anonymous or prefer they aren't shared, no hard feelings! Please let us know in your posts if you'd like is to blur your first or last name, cover your face, or skip sharing your posts altogether.
By being part of our online community, you agree to the following:
| 1. No off-topic posts or comments
||1. Be helpful|
| 2. No self-promotion
|| 2. Use the search bar
| 3. No promotion of outside groups or services
|| 3. Report posts to admins
| 4. No advertising
|| 4. Utilize our group hashtags
| 5. No soliciting
|| 5. Bump posts
| 6. No requesting DMs from others
|| 6. Post relevant photos
| 7. No bullying or shaming others
||7. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and celebrate your wins!|
| 8. No DMing admins
| 9. No memes or viral videos
10. No fitspo posts
If you don’t agree with all of these, kindly remove yourself from the group. Other than that, let’s have some fun!
1. No off-topic posts or comments: All posts MUST be fitness-focused, and all comments on posts should remain relevant to the posted discussion.
- Comments not pertaining to this original post (e.g. “I’m just here for the comments”) will be removed without warning.
- Sexual comments are unacceptable.
- If you are unsure whether your comment falls in the realm of “fitness related”, you can reach out to our admins by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval.
- We do not permit discussions about political or religious views.
- Discussions about diet choices as it relates to meat-eating (or non meat-eating) preferences are considered on a case-by-case basis. If you’re being turd-y and pushing your beliefs on others in a way we deem inappropriate, both you AND your comments will be removed. We are a GLOBAL COMMUNITY. Be nice. Be understanding. Or be gone.
- Vulnerable posts around mental health are NOT PERMITTED. This includes posts about depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and other similar topics. We feel unqualified to provide proper advice and would prefer that you reach out to one of several professional, more capable resources available to you. Further to that, we would hate if the advice of a well-intentioned member or administrator drove you to a decision that impeded your success or progress. If you have further doubts about why we’ve chosen to proceed in this manner, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
2. No self-promotion: Unless shared on the appropriate day in our #TFNSHARE thread or where otherwise clearly stated, we do not permit this. Be sure to check out these threads to share your social profiles and help support one another. Self-promotion is defined as:
- Posting links to your own websites or social profiles (e.g. Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube channels, blogs, websites).
- Posting affiliate links.
- Promoting your own fitness classes or events.
- Promoting recent purchases (including Gymshark brand) without a detailed description or review about why the product changed your fitness-loving life. We’re excited you bought something you love, but this isn’t the place for pictures of your new sports bra.
- Posting sales-y content – including links to personal surveys, requesting votes, posting photos with your social handles, URLs, or business names embedded, or posting any kind of “free” offers.
- Posting blog content or posts that are the length of a blog post, even without an accompanying link. No one likes endless scrolling.
3. No promotion of outside groups: TransformNation does not allow promotion of outside groups, whether originated on Facebook or in-person (including non-TFN hosted meet-ups). These are not to be advertised or discussed within our communities.
4. No advertising: Aka NO SELLING ANYTHING – whether yours or another's products, services, courses, events, programs, etc. This also means selling old workout wear (even if you “bought the wrong size and never wore it”). Amazon links are okay when in response to a specific question, but ABSOLUTELY NO affiliate links.
5. No soliciting: What even IS soliciting?! This is when you ask for or try to obtain something from someone else – whether donations for a cause, votes for a competition of any sort, or polling members about any topics, fitness related or not. Save these posts for your personal profiles.
6. No requests for private or direct messages from other members: Do not post in the group asking others to privately message you for more information about your plan, what you can offer, how you can help, and etc. Even if done with the right intentions, we consider this being sales-y, and we have a zero-tolerance policy for this. Your posts (and you) will be removed.
7. No bullying or shaming others: NO SECOND CHANCES with this one. Didn’t your mama teach you that if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all? Well, we’re teaching you now. Be polite. Don’t be a turd. If you bully, attack, escalate a situation, or disrespect another member, we’ll block you. Don’t make us block you.
8. No private or direct messaging admins: If you have a question about these rules or why your post was deleted, or a fitness related question you’re not comfortable asking in the group, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Admins do not regularly check private messages and will not open Facebook message requests from names they do not recognize. This includes reaching out directly to Abby.
9. No posting memes or viral videos: For realz. We’re doing our best to keep this community valuable, informative, and educational. If you’ve seen the meme, so have we. We promise. That’s what viral means. Any content we feel is not providing value to our community will be deleted, and repeat offenders removed. Please save these posts for your personal pages.
10. No fitspo posts: Our group is NOT a mood board… that’s what Pinterest is for! While we appreciate the hard work these individuals have put in, we ask that you do not post photos of people you aspire to look like unless you’re asking a question about a targeted area or “trouble zone.”
If your post goes against any of the above rules, it will be removed without warning. If your post is deemed inappropriate, you may be removed and blocked from our community without warning.
Posts may be removed, comments turned off, or admins may contribute to the conversation as a reminder of the rules at any time.
All posts are subject to the discretion of the TransformNation moderating team, whose names can be found listed in the group description box in the right navigation bar. Feel free to tag us in any posts, comments, or questions you may have.
And remember, Abby is allowed to break any of the above rules in any instance she feels it is valuable or of service to the group... WITHOUT QUESTION. Her fam, her rules.
1. Be helpful: Provide genuine and helpful feedback to others. If you’re not sure what to say, think of what you’d want to hear if you posed a similar question. You don’t always need to have an answer to offer encouragement. When replying:
- Ask questions to help better understand
- Give honest, informative answers
- Share your personal experiences
Remember, this is a two way street. The more support you give, the more you get.
2. Use the search bar: We can’t stress this enough… Please take a moment to USE THE SEARCH BAR before you post! Repeated posts will have comments turned off by a member of the moderating team. We don’t like having to turn comments off. Please don’t make us do this.
3. Report posts to admins: If you find posts that break any of the above guidelines, click the small drop down menu in the top-right corner of the post and select “Report to Admin”. You will remain anonymous. Our admin team reviews reported posts daily.
4. Utilize our group hashtags: We have a set group of hashtags we use to make posting and locating posts easier within our groups. These are rotated weekly (in our free community) or bi-weekly (in our paid community) so that we can continue to keep relevant information recent.
5. Bump posts: This is a technique to support a topic within a post. “Bump” stands for “Bring Up My Post”. If you are interested in getting more answers to a posted question or topic, we advise you to comment “Following” or “F” to both bump the post and turn on your notifications for future comments within that post. New Facebook analytic features will also notify us on popular posts, which Abby may be able to develop further content around.
6. Post relevant photos: Posts that have a photo with their questions get more attention – it’s that simple! Remember to keep the photos on topic. We hate deleting things.
7. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORIES! This is totes self-explanatory. We want to help you celebrate you!!
If you aren’t already part of our paid membership and are interested in more information, click here to learn more or email us at email@example.com with your questions.
Membership is always open for registration, and we’d love to have you on the TEAM to help you achieve the hourglass physique of your dreams!
Wishing you love and booty gains,